Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



Oh My God, I Can't Believe It


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Do you know we have gone almost two weeks without mentioning Cameron Adams? That is an all time record! I didn't even mention HiT last Thursday, because it was a bit ordinary.

So tomorrow we are holding a Welcome Back Cameron concert and celebration! The Chefs will bring the great cakes (and the great music!), Chris will put the decorations up and Stu will be in charge of crowd control! It's all all-star Love Pavilion event as we celebrate the Very Best Of Cameron Adams.

Meanwhile: I am trying so hard not to download the Oasis album. I should take the Oasis Liz off my friends list, because it's getting posted about 20 times a day.


0 Responses to “Oh My God, I Can't Believe It”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3