Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



Where Is The Hate?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





The Love Pavilion is finally living up to it's name! DO you SEE how I have not turned on the Kaiser Chiefs? It's been 10 days since the fist proclamation of love, and it has only grown since then! They are turning into a forever love in the same vein as Oasis/Cameron/Neighbours - a VERY rare group who never get dumped.


Meanwhile:

That Liam Gallagher Vs Kaiser Chiefs thing which has 'kicked off' today...

The idiot Oasis fans who are agreeing with Liam are WRONG, and the idiot Kaiser Chiefs fans who are calling Liam a moron are WRONG.

Everyone. Is. WRONG.

Oh, I hate it when bands I love fight. I don't know which way to turn, who to trust, or what to do. Why can't everyone just play nicely? I REFUSE TO TAKE SIDES.


0 Responses to “Where Is The Hate?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3