Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



Something Absolutely Hilarious And Terrifying About The Kaiser Chiefs


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I made an ill-advised decision this afternoon to investigate the Chief's previous incarnation as indie band "Parva". Thanks to the internet I was able to track down their old label site, and much more.

Hello denim!:



I've simply learnt some things I did not wish to know. The Chiefs really WERE a horrible, horrible indie band. LOOK!:



CHARLES RICHARD WILSON, I just cannot believe you would ever dress like that.

And who the fuck are these people!?



OH GOD NO. I'm just going to pretend none of this ever ever happened.


0 Responses to “Something Absolutely Hilarious And Terrifying About The Kaiser Chiefs”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3