Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



A Commercial For This Week's "I Predict A Sprite!"


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Coming up, on tomorrow's episode of "I Predict A Sprite"...



R: Hi guys! Make sure you tune in for this week's amazing episode! Nick, can you guess who the special guest is?
N: I predict...a Wyatt!



S: Wyatt Earp? Isn't he dead?
N: Yes! Dead tired of high cholesterol!
S: Fantastic!
R: It sure will be! We'll see if Wyatt will take on a new diet! Of Sprite!
N: I predict he'll try it!
S: Wouldn't this have been better during the Wild West theme week?
N: Yes

So, tune in tomorrow for all the fun and adventure!


0 Responses to “A Commercial For This Week's "I Predict A Sprite!"”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3