Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



Two World's Collide...:


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



For the first time in at least a year, me and Crystal agree on something.

I fucking hate Bloc Party.

Which should come as no surprise to anyone who's been reading the recently revamped Indie Pavilion whenever I've roused myself enough to make a post, because I fucking hate most people who are putting out music and pretending to be Blur/Oasis/Prince/The Smiths (delete as applicable) at the moment.

It's the first time in a long time that I've looked at the charts, sat back and thought, 'What's the point?'. Because I don't understand. I don't understand why people who should be in the NME are in The Sun. I don't understand why my Dad owns the Razorlight album. I don't understand why poncy indie boys - who are not even fit! - have taken over the world, and I don't understand where good pop music has gone to.

And I don't understand why I'm here, when I have a Psychology exam which I should at least pretend to care about lest I be kicked out of university. But that's how frustrated it has me!

For the love of Ginger Spice, will someone who can't play the guitar and has never heard of Queens of Noize release a decent single before the year is out!


0 Responses to “Two World's Collide...:”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3