Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



Extreme Parva Appreciation Mania!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, putting behind me the memory of those horrible pictures, I downloaded Parva's "biggest" "hit" Good Bad Right Wrong:



And I like it! It sounds like...well, the Kaiser Chefs! Hopefully I will find some more of their great songs, because wouldn't it be brilliant if we could love them as three things - an indie band, a blur tribute band, and a fabulous bunch of cooks?

And aren't the Kaiser Chiefs just the comedy pop band that keeps on giving? I don't think there's any limit to the material they can provide for us here at the Love Pavilion. Thank GOD they came along just in time, because after Nikki left DWTS we were at a right loss, really we were.


0 Responses to “Extreme Parva Appreciation Mania!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3