Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



New Movie News!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



As a pretty prolific script writer, I'm always coming up with great ideas for television shows and blockbuster movies. Since the Love Pavilion re-opened recently, I've already been asked many many times, 'what's on the boil at the moment?'

Well, PLENTY.

Not least of all:



A new comedy/adventure film staring the Adams brothers! In it, New York based rock superstar Ryan Adams discovers an amazing secret - he has a ginger-haired journalist brother in Melbourne, Australia!

For some (yet-to-be-determined) reason, the brothers have to trade places! It's just like the movie...er, Trading Places! Hilarity ensures as Ryan attempts to review the latest music releases and Cameron is off touring the world as an alt-country megastar! Can this unlikly duo pull it off??


8 Responses to “New Movie News!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I give this 5 stars already!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    (LOL at "Sally G")

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I give this 5 stars already!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    omg I accidently commented twice, OOPS. well that's just how excited I am about it!

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You already said that?! haha

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    haha I KNOW my internet seems to be broken and not reloading pages properly, so I thought it didn't work.. but it did.

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    At least it's not the Comments, which I think are kinda spaz in this layout but I'm too scared to reajust the template because last time I did it it was a disaster.

    ANYWAY, Cameron will be strapping on his guitar soon!!

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    bfbnmpnb nbistqdl http://syqeythg.com ghnlinnc tunshbun [URL=http://yjguzpnj.com]hkgnknjw[/URL]

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3