Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



Moderately Amusing Neighbours Moment Appreciation Mania


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





My Neighbours viewing has been so random lately...I've missed Our Stu's engagement, and I don't even want to KNOW what is going on in that Lyn/Bobby/Susan love triangle.

I did like this bit last night though.

(Bree has written a list of things Janelle does wrong as a mother)

Bree: Number 32 (something about Mr Whippy)
Janelle: Well I'm not bloody Cher! I can't turn back time!
Bree: Funny you should mention that. Number 33 - "Cher is not classical music."

Also, according to Neighbours.com, on Monday "Sky fails dismally as a secret agent." Can you just IMAGINE the movie!...


0 Responses to “Moderately Amusing Neighbours Moment Appreciation Mania”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3