Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



Pop Mechanics With Stu


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Rev up your engines - Stu's back to solve all of Pop's problems Life Mechanic's style!



Crystal: Hi Stu!
Stu: G'day!
Crystal: Stu, I'm so glad you could make it in today. We have a very serious question we need your help with...
Stu: Absolutely! What is it?
Crystal: How, exactly, can Ricki-Lee get her career out of first gear? And then possibly, into the fast lane of success.



Stu: Are you sure you want to know. Actually, I think you need look no further than the LYRICS OF HER SONG!
Crystal: I had a feeling it would be something like this. Where do the answers lay Stu?
Stu: Well, in the second line of Hell No, Ricki-Lee informs us that "The traffic hits you like you're no good".
Crystal: She is no good. I would hit her with my car too. Hmmm...I think I see what you're saying. But could you elaborate?
Stu: When you hit 3rd gear, and get into some heavy traffic along the freeway of life, it's no wonder it will 'hit you'. With a Top Ten single hopefully!
Crystal: Excellent! So, Ricki-Lee is going to be alright then?
Stu: Unfortunately. Yes! She's going to be just fine.
Crystal: Thanks Stu!
Stu: Any time!


0 Responses to “Pop Mechanics With Stu”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3