Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



Go The Double G!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





We at the Pavilion are officially (for now) supporting Glenn and Geneva for Big Brother 5. Yes, we know Glenn is ATROCIOUS, but he's laid down a WOMP/Dishpig vibe that we've simply been taken in by. And as for The Geneva Convention, she is FANTASTIC.

As for who we absolutely detest:

  • Hotdogs.

    You know, I thought changing my last name to that of particular members of Oasis was slightly worrying, but at least I'm not named after anything you can purchase at Donut King. PLEASE BE FIRST OUT.

    That said, I bet within two days I will completely love him and change my last name to Meatpie as a sign of support, but we'll see.

    (Sorry Will but I thought Gretel's hair was terrible)


  • 0 Responses to “Go The Double G!!”

    Leave a Reply

          Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

     


    Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3