Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



Did You Miss Me?:


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Keen-eyed viewers well have noticed I've not posted an awful lot here at Crystal's Love Pavilion for a few days. This is because my internet is fucked and won't let me sign in I'm still reeling from this soundbite:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm not sure in what context she said it - because God, and everybody else in this universe, knows Mel C has done her fair share of griping about the World's Greatest Girl Band's back catalogue - and there's part of me hopes she was being sarcastic, so that I won't have to admit that Mel C was responsible for the World's Greatest Idea EVER.

And that, as they say, is that.


0 Responses to “Did You Miss Me?:”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3