Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



In Late Breaking News...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



According to my Lizjournal, I purchased this album approximately 8 months ago:



On that day, I listened to it twice, then put it on the shelf and never played it ever again.

Not even Cameron's 'Best Album of 2004' verdict could get me to give it another spin. And yet, of all things, their random 30 second appearance at the Grammys (that was only just screened this weekend) has made me pull it out again.

And isn't it QUITE EXCELLENT. I don't know what I was thinking at the time. Actually, I DO - I was too caught up in the non-stop thrills and excitement of Keane Mania. (Unfortunately)

Anyway, I'm just ashamed by the extreme belatedness of this new appreciation mania. Not that I've ever really been on the cutting edge, but still. And I don't even want to get into how late I've arrived at The Killers party. (It's almost the same identical story, actually).


0 Responses to “In Late Breaking News...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3