Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



Don't Cook Back In Anger!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





I've just downloaded a Don't Believe The Truth bonus track called "Pass Me Down The Wine".

NOW. If the title alone isn't 'foody' enough for you, then how about one of the lines in it: "Gonna stop the hunger".

Gonna stop the hunger! By cooking some great food, I'll bet!!


& In More Evil Popstar Cooking News...

I was listening to the Spice Girl's track "My Strongest Suit" yesterday, and the first line is of course, unfortunately, Mel C informing us that:

"I believe in looking, like my time on earth is cooking."

If SHE thinks that she is getting her own cooking show, well she'd better just swiftly THINK AGAIN.


0 Responses to “Don't Cook Back In Anger!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3