Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



What Ever Happened To...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



...The Vines?



Seeing as the Indie Pavilion was "brought up", I had a glance through the Indie Pav era, and found a post I'd made about The Vines upcoming album. And then I thought "what the hell ever happened to The Vines?" I never thought I'd miss Craig Nicholls' tiresome Kurt Cobain impressions, fondness for McDonalds and comedy British accent, but I DO. No just kidding. I don't really.

But still, poor guy. Now that he's unemployed, maybe we could give him a job here? We already have a handyman, a life philosopher, a chef, and someone who doubles the fun at every available opportunity though, so I'm not quite sure what he could do...

We'll try and think of something.


0 Responses to “What Ever Happened To...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3