Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



That's What's Real To Me


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So...I purchased a copy of THIS today...



You just have no idea how Cameron gets into my head. I Couldn't. Stop. Thinking. About. It, until it got too much and I had to go buy a copy.

Anyway, I've decided I absolutely LOVE this song. No, I do...it's totally my own opinion, and unaffected by anything or anyone else. I've come to this conclusion 100% by myself.

If anyone else was watching Video Hits this past Sunday though, you would have heard Stupid Axle, say THIS about it:

"I don't rate this track at all. I think he's the UK's answer to Millsy".

And that totally brainwashed me into thinking I hated it. Thank GOD (literally) that it's actually OK to love it.

(PS - I think we're having a Brian-O-Vation soon!)


0 Responses to “That's What's Real To Me”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3