Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



After Watching Video Hits This Morning...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





RE: The Brian/Delta clip - Why didn't they just arrange a spot to meet?




Top 5 Emotions I Felt While Watching Geri Halliwell's "Ride It" Video:

1. Horror
2. Embarrassment
3. Shame
4. Confusion
5. Regret

Oh my GOD - that film clip is a disaster. It made me so ashamed that Geri was my ultimate hero and life idol for so many years. I swear if that ever comes on the screen again, I will change the channel. I am not sitting through THAT again. (And she looks so fat...WHY WOULD YOU WEAR WHAT SHE WEARS IN THAT CLIP IF YOU LOOKED LIKE THAT).


And, After Watching Rage Yesterday:



I have a new favourite song: Right About Now - MOUSSE T. featuring EMMA LANFORD. I have no idea if this is acceptable within common society or not.


0 Responses to “After Watching Video Hits This Morning...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3