Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



Old Feeling, New Beginning


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Seeing as my favourite new band and song at the moment are Athlete and "Wires", I thought I'd do a little poking around into lead singer's Joel Pott's other business pursuits.

And lo and behold, would you believe it! He owns his very own Liz-O-Vations company!:



At the risk of offending Chris, I thought we'd give Joel a go. When he popped round to do a "quote", we got to chatting, and I discovered that Joel's two most favourite things are:

a) Geri Halliwell
b) The color grey

Thus, I "commissioned" a Look At Me L-O-V. And I'm pleased to say that Joel has "delivered the goods!" It's not QUITE up to Chris's standards, but it's getting there. Thanks Joel!


0 Responses to “Old Feeling, New Beginning”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3