Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



You've gotta make choices, be wrong or right


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The schedule is just about JAMMED PACKED down here at Love Pavilion TV, but...

We've recently learned that Delta Goodrem is:



So how could we resist giving her her very own cooking show?!

Take it away D!

Delta: G'day everyone! Welcome to Born To Fry! The show where...love is on the menu! That's right, because today I have my boyfriend Brian McFadden in, to whip up some romance! Hi Brian!

Brian: Hey Delta! So, what can I do to help out in the kitchen?

Delta: First of all, I'd like you to peel these apples for me...is that alright?

Brian: Sure! After all, that's what's "Peel To Me!"

Delta: Great! And after that, I need to you prepare some pears for me, if you can.

Brian: Definitely! You might even say I'll 'Pear It Again!'


Network Executive: THIS IS AXED.


0 Responses to “You've gotta make choices, be wrong or right”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3