Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



It's Time For The 2005 Season Premiere Of...
Damon Albarn's Harbor!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





"Some days we're starting off new in 2005!
With a fresh new vibe!
Yeah we're feeling alright,
Down at Damon Albarn's Harbour!"


Damon: Hello children! It's great to be back for a fresh new season of Damon Albarn's Harbor! This year it's all about HAPPINESS - I've put all my anger and bitterness behind me, and I'm ready for some fun!

To celebrate our first episode back, I think we need a cake! And I've got some special guest chefs in to help me...The Kaiser CHEFS!



What a beautiful blue cake they've whipped up for us! Hello guys, welcome to the studio!

Kaiser Chiefs: Hello Damon! Great to be here!
Damon: And great to have you! Now Ricky, can you talk us through the recipe for how to make this fantastic cake?
Ricky: Well, it's basically just your average sponge, dyed a terrifying shade of blue.
Damon: Brilliant!
Ricky: It sure is!

Damon: Now, let's get down to business. I hear you're the lead singer in a band, as well as a great cook...
Ricky: Well, yeah...
Damon: Now, what band would you say you most sound like?
Ricky: Well, we sound a bit like Blur, actually!
Damon: A bit? Try a whole bloody lot. You know, I'm in a band that sounds a lot like Blur too. Oh that's right, I AM in Blur.
Ricky: ...ok.
Damon: I hope you aren't thinking of hosting a fantastic children's variety show from a harbor, are you?
Ricky: No...I was actually thinking about starting up a lizovations company though.
Damon: Oh, I'm sorry to tell you this, but only singers who either ARE, or sound like the lead singer of Coldplay can do that.
Ricky: Oh. Well, who can host TV shows from harbors then?
Damon: You have to sound like the lead singer from Blur, or be Ben Cousins. I think it's pretty obvious why.
Ricky: Oh definitely. So, I CAN host a brilliant kid's television show from a harbor then?
Damon: NO YOU FUCKING CAN'T! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
Ricky: Sorry Damon.
Damon: That's alright. I think we'd better go to a break. Thanks for coming in.
Ricky: Thanks for having us.


Damon Albarn's Harbour returns next week, for another fun packed episode!


0 Responses to “It's Time For The 2005 Season Premiere Of...
Damon Albarn's Harbor!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3