Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



A Kaiser Chiefs Review That Is Party Correct, But Partly Very Very Wrong


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This is from HotPress, which I don't mind as far as music magazines go. I read it a week ago though, and it sort of lowered my expectations for how good the album was going to be:



(Stuart?!)

Anyway, only 3...Fire Things? INCORRECT! "Something you wouldn't feel the need to invent if it didn't exist'? INCORRECT!

"Makes you want to rush out and buy a pencil case so you can scrawl their names on it'? CORRECT. On, in my case, makes me want to perform a Lizovation, pronounce it BEST ALBUM EVER and run an Extreme Appreciation Mania.


0 Responses to “A Kaiser Chiefs Review That Is Party Correct, But Partly Very Very Wrong”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3