Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



Slightly Confusing


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Check out the Not Hot column in HiT this week:



See, it's this sort of ambiguity that lets HiT down a bit sometimes. Plus, I was really hoping to find out what Cameron thought of the new show Starstruck.


1 Responses to “Slightly Confusing”

  1. Blogger ThePopGirls 

    I was puzzled by that review - did he like it? I'm confused...

    Sadly, I know this means you now hate the show, and as such, I was the only person who thought it was great.

    I'll be in the corner with my Charlotte Hatherley CD in the "I quite liked Starstruck" benny corner

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3