Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



Singles That Are Almost As Good As The U2 One - Part 1


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Good Charlotte - I Just Wanna Live


Although Cameron correctly pointed out in his review that this song is Prince-esque, I also think that it is very Blur-like. Listen to it...it's like Country House meets Song 2 meets Controversy (this is TRUE).

And I love it.

According to my completely official scientific scale which I have just made up, this song is 92% as good as the U2 one.

5 Dogs


0 Responses to “Singles That Are Almost As Good As The U2 One - Part 1”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3