Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



The Right Prescription With Dr Karl Kennedy


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Join us for this new segment where Dr Karl instructs us all on how to receive a dose of your own medicine!



Dr Karl's Right Prescription

"Well I've given myself a check up and the diagnosis is in - I am a sad old fool. Last night was brilliant for viewers but tragic for myself, as I had to deal with the jealousy of my partner Izzy flirting with someone younger than myself. I just DON'T KNOW WHAT I HAVE DONE TO DESERVE THIS.

As I was leaving the Bishop's after a friendly chat about Izzy's Band Aid 4 single, I overheard David saying 'that's ironic - Karl questioning someone else's musical abilities'.

Two points:

1. The Right Prescription were a brilliant band
2. The towering ironies were still to come

If Izzy ends up leaving me for that no-good Paul Robinson (who is a CHEAT & a LIAR as I keep telling people WHY DON'T YOU LISTEN) it will just be proof that there is no justice in this world. I hate tasting my own medicine.

Let's just hope I can pull myself together tonight to take Stu's bandages off to see if he's still blind. Bad luck Stu - you are. I guess you can't read this though, so you'll just have to wait till I tell you. (Unless of course, Erinsborough has magically grown a second doctor overnight to perform the 'procedure', but that seems unlikely).

Meanwhile - let's all hope I am dumped by Izzy pronto and end up crying back to Susan!"

Love, The Good Doctor

I think Dr Karl could become a regular around here, but we'll just have to wait and see if the comedy of this current storyline 'continues'. GO PAUL.


0 Responses to “The Right Prescription With Dr Karl Kennedy”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3