Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



Singles That Are Almost As Good As The U2 One - Part 2


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Destiny's Child - Soldier


Seeing as this is probably Destiny Child's worst single to date, I shouldn't be half as obsessed with it as I am. Yet I CAN'T. STOP. PLAYING. IT. And singing it all day long.

'If his status ain't hood, I ain't checking for him,
Better be street if he looking at me...'


I don't even know what I'm singing about. Let alone when it gets to Beyonce's verse. Where, or what, is "The BK?" With the Green vs Gold debate "re-opened", this seems appropriate.

4.5 Dogs

(And 87% as good as the U2 single)


3 Responses to “Singles That Are Almost As Good As The U2 One - Part 2”

  1. Blogger ThePopGirls 

    It's not really a debate though is it - Gold is SO much better than green! You get all the singles!

    Bloody Sanity!

  2. Blogger CD GALLAGHER 

    You're right - it's not really a debate so much as a fact. You'd only like the Green one if you actually ENJOY lesser quality, really.

  3. Blogger ThePopGirls 

    Exactly! And ALL albums should come in green and gold! That way, you know where you stand! If you want a lesser product, you get the green one, but if you WANT ALL THE SINGLES AND TO FEEL SPECIAL WITH THE GREATEST ALBUM EVER - it's gold all the way!

    I'm so glad Claire is so full of helpful advice and wisdom...she should get a show...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3