Great Jokes Still Sound The Same



"She's Dancing In Chicago Channel 7 Studios"


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Fop yesterday identified my extreme liking for a bit of Nikki Webster, and given her current status as public enemy number one, we'd like to announce the joint Nikki Webster rally ON.

First of all, I'd like to fully come out. I've never admitted quite HOW much I love her, mostly because Cameron detests her.



My Nikki Webster Collection:

Albums:
Follow Your Heart
Bliss - Bonus 2 disc edition

Singles:
Strawberry Kisses
Depend On Me
Something More Beautiful
Dancing In The Street

My favourite track of hers is Dancing In The Street - Movin' Drivin' Shakin' Remix. It's brilliant.

Anyway. This is ONLY the beginning, as Debra Conway once said. It's Nikki time!


0 Responses to “"She's Dancing In Chicago Channel 7 Studios"”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3